EVENTS HALL STAMATA ATTIKIS | G. KOKOTOU
The Kokotos estate dates back to the 1970s when George Kokotos and his family decided to settle in Stamata, abandoning city life to build their home and create a small vineyard in the hills north of Athens.
In 1980, George and Anne Kokotos created a vineyard of seven hectares, planting international varieties; Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Chardonnay. Their aim was to produce wine of the highest quality.
At Ktima Kokotou you will find the ideal venue for social and corporate events (weddings, baptisms, children’s parties, corporate events and wine tastings). Situated amongst the vineyards and with panoramic views, Ktima Kokotou offers you a country setting with easy access from the city center. The success of your event is of the greatest importance to us and we are available to work with you on every detail to ensure that your event is unique.
- Guided tours
- Wine and food tasting
- Seminars & culinary meetings
- School and club visits
- Various children’s activities
- Music & theater nights
- Charity bazaars etc.
The Kokotos family has always enjoyed opening their estate to friends.
Become a friend:
- Share in the activities of the estate, enjoying unique gastronomic experiences with our other members.
- Follow all the stages of wine production, from the vine to bottle!
- Learn about and participate in the estate’s other activities throughout the year: the organic vegetable garden, the olive grove, the orchard, our chickens and beehives.
- Enjoy special discounts on our wines and organize your own events at the “Ktima” at preferential rates.
- Join a selected programme of cultural and social events in the beautiful setting of the estate’s gardens and vineyards.