ALTERNATIVE THERAPIES FILOTHEI | NATUROPATHIC MEDICINE
Our aim is to restore health with natural means and with no adverse effects.
“Let food be your medicine and medicine be your food” – Hippocrates
- to obtain information on good food and lifestyle decisions in general
- to determine your metabolic or nutritional type and hence the right diet and supplements for you personally
- to educate you about what your signs and symptoms are implying about your health status and learn how to manage them
- to organise tests to determine biochemical imbalances and nutrient deficiencies
- to organise tests to assess your toxic level and detoxification capacity
- to plan an appropriate recovery programme, gain education on how to manage your health by yourself and prevent serious disease
- to restore vitality, improve your quality of life and promote longevity
- Provide you with the knowledge and tools to self-care for the long term
Our busy lifestyles, stress, dietary habits and polluted environment can lead to imbalances in the body. Balance can be restored by identifying the root cause the problem (physical, emotional, nutritional) and addressing it with the use of nontoxic, natural therapies. Naturopathic Medicine can help you re-take control of your health, eating and lifestyle habits, ultimately improving your quality of life and well-being.
By practicing evidence-based medicine, Naturopathic medicine deals with a wide variety of challenging chronic conditions, from stress and anxiety to autoimmune and degenerative disorders. Every individual is treated differently, as opposed to a ‘one size fits all’ type of program, merely based on the symptoms. The focus is on the person rather than the disease, i.e. the person is treated not the disease.
Our Naturopathic Clinics provide one-to-one consultations, tailor-made nutritional and lifestyle programmes and detailed guidance and support. The consultation is aimed at assessing any fundamental clinical imbalances and identifying how these may be contributing to your particular signs and symptoms. A naturopathic/ nutritional consultation can also be helpful for those wishing to optimise their health and fitness and slow down the ageing process.